This is blog runs on a queue for the most part, but I come on when I can
queue tag: this is not amelia pond this is a voice interface
Kaz on the Red Carpet during ABC’s 2014 Summer TCA’s ~ July 15, 2014
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
"I remember reading this thing that Elizabeth Taylor wrote. She had her first kiss in character. On a movie set. It really struck me. I don’t know how or why, but I had this sense that if I wasn’t really careful, that could be me. That my first kiss could be in somebody else’s clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."
Being self-critical is good; being self-hating is destructive. There’s a very fine line there somewhere, and I walk it carefully.
I have no sense of being famous - you’re just working. And then you’ll have a random day in London when you’ll do some press and it creeps into your awareness that this goes out - that what you do every day goes out to televisions right across the country.